Sorry, could not provide logs since i do not have PCORNET in oracle
formats.
I downloaded  oracle database express edition 11 g and sql developer. For
this project I created small tables with couple of lines in them. Was
testing commands on them one by one, to be sure they are working in oracle.
Please, add `on commit preserve rows' whenever you think it is needed.

Differently from transact-sql version, this one is no means final full
proof code since I am using oracle for less than one week now. Will
appreciate help from you to make sure code is running fine on your
database.

--
Al’ona Furmanchuk, Ph.D.
Research Associate

Center for Health Information Partnerships,
Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
633 N. Saint Clair Street, 20th floor,
Chicago, IL 60611
Web: http://furmanchuk.com/
E-mail: alona.furmanc...@northwestern.edu <furmanc...@icnanotox.org>