Hi again,

I apologize, that email sent too soon. I immediately got an email from
queryt...@pcornet.org  It said:

Dear Maren Wennberg,

12/15/2016 8:55:53 AM EST

Here are your most recent Request DataMart Routing Status Changed notifications
from PCORnet DRN Query Tool.

The C4 - University of Kansas Medical Center DataMart routing status for File
Distribution request PROD_P02_DQA_FDPRO_DCQ_NSD1_c002_r002 in project PCORnet
was changed from Submitted to Completed by Maren Wennberg.

After you add the file there is a button in the datamart client to actually
submit the results it might say submit or upload. You can also look in the
datamart client to make sure that it says completed next to the query name.

Best,

Maren