When I asked for date difference I was asking about any lab type.
Glucose labs are not in PCORNET model and have to be pull out from i2b2
separately. For A1c(which is in PCORNET model)  I was assuming all sites
have all 3 dates available.
I was not aware situation is so bad. Lets discuss it in the next
CAPRICORN/GPC meeting.

--
Al’ona Furmanchuk, Ph.D.
Research Associate