From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Chris
Lambertus
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 6:28 PM
To: Dan Connolly
Cc: <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>; Albert William Riedl
Subject: Re: seine-databuilder update RE: cdr2edc Questions

Thanks, Dan. I looked through all my email but couldn’t find a link to the
presentation you had this morning. Would it be possible to send over a copy?

Thanks,
Chris

—
Chris Lambertus
Department of Public Health Sciences - Research Informatics
University of California, Davis
530-752-3234

On Jan 31, 2017, at 4:05 PM, Dan Connolly