Betsy
Probably should add ICD-10-PCS for hospital procedures since 10/1/2015.  Given
the patients with procedures off-site, do you want to add procedure history
(SNOMED CT) as well?

James R. Campbell MD
campb...@unmc.edu
Office: 402-559-7505
Secretary: 402-559-7299
Pager: 402-888-1230

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 10:55 AM, Chrischilles, Elizabeth A
> <e-chrischil...@uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
> Not sue how to respond in TRAC so ..
>
> I'd add ICD9 as well as CPT procedure codes for mastectomy because mastectomy
> is an inpatient procedure.  The test case was to identify intraoperative
> axillary lymph node dissection during the mastectomy procedure.
>
> We could get fancy and restrict this to people without chemotherapy before
> their mastectomy (this was another eligibility criterion in the real study).
>
> We should plan to link this to tumor registry afterward so we can see how
> results compare with abstracted data.

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.