Hi Laura, Dan, Everyone,
Yes, absolutely willing to help.  My attention was robbed from this project
about a month ago but, I need to get back.  Thanks for motivation.  I too am
off the radar next week.  Unfortunately, not at AMIA so I will miss the rare
opportunity to connect in person.

Laura,
I’m not exactly who you are on this thread.  Will you please reach out to me
directly?  I can jump back into this upon return April 3rd.

Dan,
A number of very understandable reasons why this is a no go but, any chance we
can create a 335-dev branch on bitbucket with single branch only commit privs
for Laura, I, and any others who want to collaborate on this burst?

Best,
Bill

Albert “Bill” Riedl
Cannery 2119