There are 2 slightly different terminologies that SCIHLS uses.  One is the
local PCORI terminology, the other is a ³SHRINE² PCORI.  When you sent
your query,  it came across as
"\\PCORI_DEMO\PCORI\DEMOGRAPHIC\HISPANIC\Y\²  It should have been
"\\SHRINE\SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\HISPANIC\Y\².

So for your local i2b2, you have the one with
"\\PCORI_DEMO\PCORI\DEMOGRAPHIC\HISPANIC\Y\².  The Shrine Metadata will
have "\\SHRINE\SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\HISPANIC\Y\².  Then the shrine mapping
file they distribute will convert the \\PCORI_DEMO\PCORI\ to
\\SHRINE\SHRINE\.

Phillip