Hi everyone,

Hello from the University of Florida. I’m a data analyst working on ETLing the
data for our partner institutions (our CDRN is OneFlorida) throughout Florida.

I wanted to reach out because we are trying to assist some of the hospitals in
our network that use Cerner and need some assistance with the ETL scripts that
run at the hospitals. Some of our hospital partners are having trouble finding
requested data (RXNORM CUIs, for example). I’m looking for ETL scripts that we
can share with our partners to provide Cerner assistance. Thanks to Dan
Connolly for pointing me in the direction of this list. I looked at the GPC
Hackathon slides from earlier this year and found it very informative to see
the diverse approaches.

Thanks,

Nicholas Rejack
Data Management Analyst