We just refreshed our load documentation to Epic with updated procedures and
new datatypes.  In a week or so, it can be accessed on the Userweb at :

https://datahandbook.epic.com/Reports/Details/9000400

Recently  Phillip and Mei needed some individual code sets we had to share and
if anyone who is running Epic could benefit from any portion of our
documentation, respond back to me and I will send you the package including SQL
Jim

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.