From: Gpc-dev [gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] on behalf of Pedersen, Jay G
[jay.peder...@unmc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:19 PM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: Data dictionary for obesity payer Redcap project?

Hi,

I have access to the GPC redcap project "Socioeconomic Variables for Obesity
Survey"

However, I don't seem to be able to download a data dictionary related to the
project,

so that I can create an appropriate CSV file for uploading data to the project.

I need to know how to encode race, ethnicity and financial class appropriately
in the CSV file.

I looked at the Data Import Template ... which showed me the fields of
interest, but not the encodings.

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.