Hi: We are considering using locally the DataBuilder tool for bidirectional ETL
between our Redcap and i2b2 instances. Our current and a little urgent need is
to get the data out of i2b2 system for a valid data request from a user, and
possibly deposit that data as a CSV in an automated fashion into that user's
redcap account.   We have a functional i2b2 node up and running on SQL Server
and were wondering if the tool is compatible with this DBMS. We're presently
using the exportXLS plugin but not too sure if this is a scalable solution for
production environment. DataBuilder seems promising for our needs and we are
curious to know more about. Please suggest where to start and how we can be a
part of your training sessions.

Thanks,

Hari Krishna Rekapalli, MS, MBI
Programmer Analyst
Clinical Research Informatics
Tel: (323) 865-7654 | Email: rekap...@usc.edu

[Logomark-10%+]Translating Science into Solutions for Better Health
Southern California Clinical and Translational Science Institute (SC CTSI)
University of Southern California (USC)
SC-CTSI.org<http://www.sc-ctsi.org/> | Get Help With Your
Research<http://sc-ctsi.org/index.php/resources/get_expert_advice> | USC
Profiles<http://profiles.misd.isi.edu/profiles/Search.aspx>