George will not have query 1 done today. We are undergoing network upgrades and
it is causing chaos.

From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on behalf of Dan Connolly
<dconno...@kumc.edu>
Date: Monday, June 26, 2017 at 1:24 PM
To: "McDowell, Bradley D" <bradley-mcdow...@uiowa.edu>,
"gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu" <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>, Phillip Reeder
<phillip.ree...@utsouthwestern.edu>, George Kowalski <gkowal...@mcw.edu>,
"Smith, Nicholas C" <nicholas-c-sm...@uiowa.edu>
Subject: RE: targeted cancer tx feasibility request

This seems to have fallen into an anybody/somebody/nobody hole.  In the
interest of progress, I consulted my 12 sided die and it nominates UTSW, MCW,
and UIOWA to pick on to get the conversation started.

Phillip, are you set for query 1 by tomorrow?
George?
Nick, I would assume you're all set, but we know what happens when we assume.
Care to confirm?

Russ asked Sravani this morning to pick up the ball for KUMC. It's not clear to
me whether she expects to get query 1 done by tomorrow.

--
Dan