Hello, Everyone:

I believe a couple of sites had stated on the dev call today that they were
able to upload their Query3 results into Redcap.  But as of about 30 minutes
ago I had not seen any results uploaded to the Query3 project.

I was able to upload UIOWA's results into the "Cancer CRG DROC Query3" project
this afternoon.  I originally left out the SSF15 field from the Query 3 Redcap
project.  I have since added it in.  The following links on
(#596<https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/596>) have been
updated to reflect those changes...

Query #3 Template
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/attachment/ticket/596/CancerCRGDROCQuery3_ImportTemplate_2017-06-12.csv

Query #3 Template Example
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/attachment/ticket/596/CancerCRGDROCQuery3_ImportTemplate_(example).csv

DROC Breast Cancer Queries Power Point
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/attachment/ticket/596/DROC%20Breast%20Cancer%20Queries.pptx

So if you have not started Query #3 please use these updated materials for help!

Also, please feel free to contact me regarding any portion of this request.  I
am more than happy to assist.  Just let me know.

My contact information is below.

Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2FA5D.555A9CF0]

Nicholas C. Smith, MS
Senior Database Architect
Institute for Clinical & Translational Science
(http://www.icts.uiowa.edu<http://www.icts.uiowa.edu/>)
Email:  nicholas-c-sm...@uiowa.edu<mailto:nicholas-c-sm...@uiowa.edu>
Phone:  319-467-8173

Notice: This UI Health Care e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of the original message and
attachments thereto. Email sent to or from UI Health Care may be retained as
required by law or regulation. Thank you.