Hi Everyone,

You may already know this but I am on the CTSA call with the other sites and
Erica Rosemond at NIH has worked with the San Antonio team to develop CTSA
Informatics Common Metrics against the PCORnet CDM (kudos UTHSC-SA!) and also
OMOP.

They are looking for people to pilot the scripts
https://github.com/ncats/CTSA-Metrics

Let Dr. Rosemond (cced) know if you want to pilot.

Erica: Maren Wennberg on our team at KUMC can run those for you.  Maren: can
you check the scripts wrt if I should log it with the DROC as a feasibility or
a DUA.  I think it's just Counts and I don't need to do a DUA.

Russ Waitman, PhD
Director of Medical Informatics
Associate Vice Chancellor for Enterprise Analytics
Professor, Department of Internal Medicine
University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
913-945-7087 (office)
rwait...@kumc.edu<mailto:rwait...@kumc.edu>
http://www.kumc.edu/ea-mi/
http://informatics.kumc.edu<http://informatics.kumc.edu/>