From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of French,
Tony
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 8:36 AM
To: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>
Cc: GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Subject: Re: GPC SNOW SHRINE status at LEC - 2 Weeks: gold: UTSW, KUMC; silver:
MCRF; bronze: WISC, UNMC

WARNING: This email appears to have originated outside of the UW Health email
system.
DO NOT CLICK on links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know
the content is safe.

I am actively working (over weekend, yesterday and today) on the Indiana node
and hope to have the issues resolved ASAP.

I just sent a question to the SHRINE listserve but perhaps someone here knows
the answer: When running i2b2 and SHRINE on separate application servers, does
the I2B2 server need to be able to communicate back to the SHRINE server?  Or
does SHRINE originate all of the connections to the I2B2 app server.

Thanks,
Tony

Tony French  |  Interim Assistant Director of Technical Services
Center for Biomedical Informatics
[cid:image001.png@01D33C30.52E40B90]
1101 West Tenth Street
Indianapolis, IN, 46202
Tel 317-274-9087 | Fax: 317-274-9305
Twitter: @Regenstrief  |
Facebook.com/regenstriefinstitute<http://facebook.com/regenstriefinstitute>
www.regenstrief.org<http://www.regenstrief.org/>

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files transmitted
with it may contain confidential and/or privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the named addressee(s). Additionally, the information
contained herein may have been disclosed to you from medical records with
confidentiality protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and
State laws prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information
without the specific written consent of the person to whom the information
pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general authorization
for the release of medical or other information is not sufficient for this
purpose.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.