From: PCORnet DRN OC [mailto:dr...@pcornet.org]
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2017 1:10 PM
Subject: [PCORnet DRNOCForum] CDM v4.0 Feedback

Good afternoon,

The agenda for today’s DRN OC Forum was to discuss the draft specification of
CDM v4.0. This draft, as well as the new value set appendix file, are now
available for comment. We welcome all feedback and are requesting it by October
16th via the attached Excel template. Feedback can be sent to
dr...@pcornet.org<mailto:dr...@pcornet.org>.
Thanks,

Keith Marsolo, PhD on behalf of the DRN OC