Hi Russ,
It looks like our NAACCR ontology was slightly different from yours. Where
you have:
\\SHRINE_NAACCR\i2b2\naaccr\S:1 Cancer Identification\0521
Morph--Type&Behav ICD-O-3\850-854\8500/3\
We had:
\\SHRINE_NAACCR\i2b2\naaccr\S:1 Cancer Identification\0521 Morph--Type and
Behav ICD-O-3\850-854\8500/3\

I replaced our ontology with the one attached to
https://informatics.gpcnetwork.org/trac/Project/ticket/631. Hopefully we
should be all set now.

Regards,
Andrew