From: McClay, James C [mailto:jmcc...@unmc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 3:50 PM
To: Wanta Keith M <kwa...@uwhealth.org>; Andrew Hangsleben <hangs...@umn.edu>;
GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Cc: Taylor Bill M <bill.tay...@wisc.edu>
Subject: RE: UMN SNOW Shrine Maintenance

Hi,
Any chance you guys can switch Nebraska’s node to production? We’re ready to go
(I think?).
jm

James McClay, MD, MS, FACEP
Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine
Chair, UNMC Biomedical Informatics Program
981150 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-1150
jmcc...@unmc.edu<mailto:jmcc...@unmc.edu>
www.linkedin.com/in/infodoc<http://www.linkedin.com/in/infodoc>