Hi Sri,

That error typically indicates the PM cell isn't configured properly, but
because you didn't authenticate, you won't be able to authorize into the PM
cell at all.  It could be one of a dozen things that went wrong.  So you need
to turn on error logging in PHP, Java, and all frameworks to see what errors
are being thrown in those frameworks, not the exception the top framework is
throwing to the browser.  Your error is only as good as the source that threw
it.  I2b2 has gobs of frameworks built on top of each other, so you need to
understand the architecture, and turn on error logging on all software when
building the system.

Can you please provide the versions of ALL software frameworks (and JAR files),
including your OS and distribution you're using?  I've noticed lots of
differences, especially the version of Java, causing issues.  Make sure the
version of the JRE and the version of Java SDK you used to compile the source
code in the IDE before deployment is identical.  The version I used and have
been recommending is 1.7.0_60-b19.

The reason I ask to get the versions of each piece of software is because when
you read the documentation (ie: finding out how to throw an error in PHP), the
documentation is different based on the versions.

Call me after 5pm next week if you're still having issues, and we'll work
through them.

Happy New Year!

---
Keith M. Wanta