Hi Russ,

I can now get SAS to work on my machine, but I still haven’t had any luck
getting SAS connected to the Oracle tables. Our IT dept here says that an
Oracle client needs to be set up on the computer we’re accessing through PuTTY
(with SID = ‘sgrouse’). Based on the error message I pasted below, it’s
possible that the problem has to do with some SAS libraries that are not
available.

FYI, this was done with the SQL Developer running while connected to the Oracle
tables (as was suggested to me). This does not appear to matter.

Any thoughts?

Brad

[cid:image001.png@01D38AEB.1DA13C50]