Hi,

SUMMARY

I am trying to fix issues with the UNMC SHRINE Spoke ... and believe

that I have problems with the AdapterMappings.csv file.

I am hoping someone with a working SHRINE Spoke implementation could

share with me (or point me to) a working AdapterMappings.csv or .xml file

that works within the SNOW Shrine network.

Thanks!

DETAILS

My shrine_ont.shrine ontology table has paths like the following:

  \SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\RACE\03\

But my AdapterMappings.csv entry for this row, looks like:

  \\SHRINE\SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\RACE\03\,\\PCORI_DEMO\PCORI\DEMOGRAPHIC\RACE\03\

I think it should be:

  \\SHRINE\SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\RACE\03\,\\SHRINE\DEMOGRAPHIC\RACE\03\

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.