From: Gpc-honest-brokers [mailto:gpc-honest-brokers-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu]
On Behalf Of Tamara McMahon
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 4:13 PM
To: gpc-honest-brok...@listserv.kumc.edu; <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
<gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Cc: Mei Liu <mei...@kumc.edu>
Subject: Feasibility Query: Diabetic Kidney Disease Prediction and Risk Factor
Identification with Machine Learning

Non-UNMC email

All,

The GPC received a feasibility request from Dr. Mei Liu (DROC request #38).
Attached is SQL code to run against CDM tables to provide counts.  The code
will return a table.

Upload the table to this
survey.<https://redcap.gpcnetwork.org/surveys/?s=NHD49HCC8H>  There is a short
turnaround on this request (5/24 if possible).   Please direct questions to Mei
Liu<mailto:mei...@kumc.edu>.

The following institutions have DROC approval and can submit their counts at
any time.

Indiana
Iowa
MCW
Nebraska

The following sites do not have DROC approval yet.  Please contact your DROC
representative with questions regarding the status.

Missouri
UTHSC-SA
UTSW

The following sites are not required to run the query.

CMH
KUMC
Marshfield
Minnesota
Wisconsin

Regards,
Tamara McMahon
Director, Engineering & Product Experience
Medical Informatics & Enterprise Analytics
University of Kansas Medical Center

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.