From: Maren Lowrance
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 3:53 PM
To: gpc-dev <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: CTSA TIN Request Reynolds

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if other sites have developed a query for the CTSA TIN Request
for the PI: Dr. Reynolds? We are currently working on defining the cohorts in
i2b2, but wanted to check to see if any other sites have already completed this
request and how your site approached it? Hopefully we can share CDM code/i2b2
queries between the GPC so that each site is not re-inventing the wheel.

Thank you,

Maren Lowrance
Clinical Informatics Coordinator
Frontiers Informatics Navigator