From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> On Behalf Of Verhagen, Laurel
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 8:47 AM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: gpc-dev Jan 8 agenda and meeting notes

Good morning,

I neglected to distribute the agenda for our meeting at 11, but we will be
meeting today. Our scribe will be UNMC.

Connect:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/817393381
access code: 817-393-381; call +1 (571) 317-3131

Link to notes:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z8TiN-V6he8SeXs089PJy5m_cNGbEndPUpgX-i2AZqA/edit#

Thanks,
Laurel
--
1. Convene, take roll, review records and plan next meeting(s)
        a. 11:00 a.m. Central Time.
                        #594 babel ontology update for MU
        Next meeting(s)/scribe: Jan 15 UTSW? Marshfield?
                Note scribe rotation appendix

2. RCR - milestones:cancer-rcr-1; cancer-rcr-3 / Grouse-3
        Updates?

3. PCORnet CDM/Data Changes
        Data Curation Dates - REMINDER
                Cycle 6, Refresh 1 - Distributed 1/14/19; Due 2/04/19
                Cycle 6, Refresh 2 - Distributed 4/01/19; Due 4/22/19
        PCRF SOW Changes
                Updates?

4. GROUSE FinderFiles - deadline to ship to GDIT is 1/4/19
        Sites
                Done: KUMC [#720], MCRI [#721], MU [#724], Iowa [#730], MCW
[#726]
                #722 UTSW - update?
                #723 UNMC - update?
                #725 IU - update?
                #727 Allina, Utah, Intermountain and UIHC - Note Waitman / KUMC
has the ball
                #728 UTHSCSA - approvals were obtained; update?
        LV to create ticket(s) for CDM and i2b2 data to be sent to KUMC
(deadline 3/1/19)

5. GROUSE continuing review
        Brian checked in with Steve Fennel who reports that KUMC has submitted
their continuing review to the KUMC IRB and plans to distribute the approval
documents to sites once the review is approved.

6. #711/ DROC #40: Predictive Models for Acute Kidney Injury using PCORnet CDM
        Updates?

7. NextD - sites: IOWA, UNMC, MCW, IU, KUMC, UTSW, MU
        #713 - NextD Data Refresh; based on CDM v4.0; pending #715
                January 5 deadline
                Updates?

8. #718/ DROC #42: Comparison of Outcomes of Unilateral Mastectomy and
Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy with Reconstruction in a Multicenter
Cohort Due date is Jan 11
Updates?

9. milestone:snow-shrine-2 , milestone:snow-shrine-3
        Group will look at expanded ACT membership and SHRINE over GROUSE. Jim
Campbell to update trac as appropriate.
        #411 - Align SNOW SHRINE terminology with ARCH and ACT ontology for
interoperation of query

10. milestone:text-notes-1 De-identification; use case: #573
        Pushed out 6 months, per Hackathon6

11. Other topics?
        Upcoming demos:
                1/15 - UNMC NDC to RxNorm Mapping