Hi,

UNMC is switching from its Oracle-based i2b2 installation

to one that is MS-SQL based, and using a Wildfly web server

to support the i2b2 web (Java) software.

We would like to install i2b2 client version 1.7.10 (or possibly 1.7.09c)

and of course have a MS-SQL database that supports that.

I have looked for i2b2 installation information and

it appears that on i2b2.org they suggest using a VMware image.

I have seen old installation notes for installing version 1.7.07.

I am wondering if anyone in the GPC has any notes or pointers

to how to install a currently version of i2b2 from scratch,

either 1.7.09c or 1.7.10.

Thanks!

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.