Good morning,

We received a GPC feasibility request due 3/28. Please
review<https://redcap.gpcnetwork.org/redcap_v6.11.5/DataEntry/index.php?pid=16&id=48&page=gpc_droc_oversight_request>
 and submit the counts as soon as possible.

Once your site has approved the request, please upload the counts to:
Request#48_Barohn_Feasibility_ALS_Meds<https://redcap.gpcnetwork.org/surveys/?s=EYYD7AWMXP>

The details of the request are attached and below. Four queries are posted on
Babel: Shared\1. Feasibility Requests\Request#48

Research Title: Riluzole (Rilutek©) and Edaravone (Radicava©) for ALS (R&R):
Implementation and Outcomes

Inclusion Criteria:

  *   G12.21 or 335.20 twice with the diagnosis code (Date Range:
01/01/2015-12/31/2018)
  *   Seen Twice In Neurology (Date Range: 01/01/2015-12/31/2018)

Exclude:

  *   Deceased

Questions:

  1.  Total Number of Patients Meeting Criteria Above
  2.  Of the patients above, how many are on Rilutek or Riluzole from
01/01/2015-12-31/2018
  3.  Of the patients above, how many are on edavarone  or Radicava from
01/01/2015-12-31/2018
  4.  Of the patients above, how many are on both from 01/01/2015-12-31/2018

Thank you,

Maren Lowrance
Clinical Informatics Coordinator
Frontiers Informatics Navigator