Hi,

We are starting to run queries against our MS-SQL based i2b2 in Nebraska.

We are seeing what seems to be blocking of queries that are trying to be
executed in parallel by different users.

Does the access to the Fact table by 'active query #1' cause 'active query #2'
which also needs to access the Fact table to block?

Just wondered if any GPC sites using SQL-Server for i2b2 had run into this, and
what they may have done about it.

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.