From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Gryzlak,
Brian M
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:06 PM
To: Verhagen, Laurel A <verhagen.lau...@marshfieldresearch.org>;
gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: RE: CDM and GROUSE death data

Thanks Laurel -

For #2, it looks like there can multiple sources of death data per CDM - I
didn't realize that.  Values per the current CDM specs are L=Other, locally
defined, N=National Death Index, D=Social Security, S=State Death files,
T=Tumor data, NI=No information, UN=Unknown, OT=Other.

Are the DCQ reports generated at the time of refresh submissions; do you know
if they are accessible to individual sites or generated by PCORnet?  (or does
'DCQ report' = 'EDC report'?)

As for the need for these answers, this is currently for the RCP project but
this info would be good to have on an ongoing basis for any researcher
considering using GPC data.
Brian