Not urgent but here’s the packet in follow up to Alex’s comment about more
detail on the datavant project,

Russ

From: PCORnet PMO <p...@pcornet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2019 2:31 PM
To: Keith Marsolo <keith.mars...@duke.edu>
Subject: Record Linkage project - background/education​al materials

Dear PCORnet Colleagues,

As discussed during last week’s Steering Committee and Project Manager calls
and today’s DRN OC Forum, we are ready to distribute the first set of
background/educational material related to the record linkage project.  We have
prepared four documents: 1) a project overview [an updated version of the
original FAQ]; 2) language that can inform the amendment of each partner’s
local CDM IRB protocol; 3) proposed text for the CRN contract modification; 4)
the overview slides shared with the Project Managers on May 30.  They can be
found on iMeet  here<https://pcornet.imeetcentral.com/p/ZgAAAAAAtTSK>.
Additionally, the CDM v5/Data Curation Cycle 7 wiki page also includes
hyperlinks to these materials and can be found
here<https://pcornet.imeetcentral.com/p/aQAAAAADJ1zp>.

If you have questions or comments on the documents, you can feel free to reach
out to Tom Carton<mailto:tcar...@lphi.org> and Keith
Marsolo<mailto:keith.mars...@duke.edu> or you can contact your network’s
representative on the Common Linkage Workgroup (listed in the slides shared
with the Project Managers).  You may also send your response to
dr...@pcornet.org<mailto:dr...@pcornet.org> and we will route it accordingly.

Thank you,

PCORnet Coordinating Center
p...@pcornet.org<mailto:p...@pcornet.org>