From: Gpc-dev [mailto:gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu] On Behalf Of Pedersen,
Jay G
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 4:11 PM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: UNMC - June 2019 Hashed SSDI file, can not open zip file with
specified encryption key

Hi,

This is regarding the distributed hashed SSN Death Index file from June 2019
form KUMC.

I have downloaded the files, but am failing to unzip the created zip file which
holds the CSV file with the hashed SSN Death Index.

I have actually gone through the procedure twice,
downloading subfile.1, .2, .3, .4. and .5
and using "copy /b" to concatenate them into "dmf_shared_80.zip".

When I attempt to unzip using the "encryption key" from the
key file received with the June 2019 hashed SSDI ... it fails with "wrong
password".

I am using 7-zip, but have never had an issue with this in the past.

Hints?  Next step?

Jay Pedersen, M.A.
Department of Pathology/Microbiology
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985900 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha NE  68198-5900
402-559-9487<tel:402-559-9593> (office)
402-739-3496<tel:402-350-7851> (mobile)

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.