From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> On Behalf Of Wanta Keith M
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:08 AM
To: GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU
Subject: de-identified vs LDS

Non-UNMC email
Hi,

Does anyone in this group have documentation outlining the differences between
a de-identified data set versus limited data set?  I used to have a PDF from
years ago, but cannot find it.

Thank you.

---
Keith Wanta | Data Management Developer | UW Health - Enterprise Analytics |
608-492-1099

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.