Hello everyone,

On Wednesday, October 2nd and Thursday, October 3rd, the University of Kansas
Medical Center will be hosting the combined 2019 Learning Engagement Conference
and HackathonSeven<http://www.gpcnetwork.org/?q=2019-LEC-Hackathon>. This will
be our sixth annual GPC-wide meeting, and we are very much looking forward to
seeing everyone together in Kansas City again.

The conference will be held at the Kauffman Foundation Conference
Center<https://www.kauffman.org/who-we-are/kauffman-foundation-conference-center>
 in Kansas City, Missouri, which is the same location we have used in the four
previous years. This year, we will be doing a half day the first day in the
afternoon followed by a full day the second day, so that those coming to Kansas
City for the CTSI meeting will be able to attend both. Select groups will be
having optional meetings Wednesday morning before the official start of the
conference. More information will be distributed about these to the relevant
groups at a later date. Official registration will begin around 12:30 on
Wednesday afternoon and we will meet until 5:30pm, followed by a dinner for all
meeting attendees. Thursday morning will begin promptly with check-in at 7:30,
and will be a full day of meetings concluding at 4:30pm. Please try to plan
your travel in such a way that you are able to stay for the entire duration of
the meeting. We will likely have optional dinners on both Tuesday evening and
Thursday evening for those who will be in town and would like to attend. More
information will be distributed on these at a later date.

This year, we are requesting that sites send the following participants:

  *   Site PI
  *   Patient Engagement Officer
  *   Patient Advisor (KUMC will fund travel for patients)
  *   IRB member
  *   Dev team member
  *   Project Manager

All sites should have money in their budgets for these 5 people they are
funding to attend, and can coordinate with KUMC for travel funds for patients
(engagement team members should already have information on how to handle this).

We would like to have everyone registered as soon as possible so that we can
get a rough headcount, so please register if you are hoping to attend even if
you are unsure at this point if it will be feasible or not.

If you are planning to attend all or any of this event, please fill out the
registration survey<https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=P4X49MHLKD> linked below
by Wednesday, September 4th at the latest so that we can plan accordingly. The
sooner you can register the better!

https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=P4X49MHLKD

Please visit the event webpage<http://www.gpcnetwork.org/?q=2019-LEC-Hackathon>
on the GPC website<http://www.gpcnetwork.org/> for all logistical information
(draft agenda will also be posted here as soon as they are available), and if
you have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to send them my way
and I would be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your help in making this event a success, and we hope to see you
all here in October!

Hillary Sandoval
Project Manager, Center for Medical Informatics and Enterprise Analytics
University of Kansas Medical Center
hsando...@kumc.edu<mailto:hsando...@kumc.edu>
913-588-7205

Request Help Here<https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=qYxMmb>