We are struggling to format our SAS datasets from the CDMV41 tables we have
built and recently converted to MS SQL.  The inbound dates from MS SQL end up
as SAS Numeric 'DATE9' format which does not match the format we had employed
before.  Our date formatting code converts everything to '19600101'   Has
anybody identified the SAS code to yield the format which Duke likes?  This was
'YYMMDDN8' when we brought in the data from Oracle.
Jim Campbell

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.