From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> On Behalf Of Susan Rea
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 10:12 AM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
Subject: RE: gpc-dev 23 Jul agenda and meeting notes: NAACCR_ID in LOINC

WARNING: Stop. Think. Read. This is an external email.
Dan,
I am not sure if this is still needed after the deep dive into NAACCR V18 on
Jul 16 Dev mtng, but with help from our terminology team, I have extracted the
LOINC code mappings to NAACCR Item #.  There were 481 LOINC codes in the Class
‘TUMRRGT’ as described in section 4.4 Tumor registry of
http://www.labdoc.it/osticket/documenti/LOINCManual.pdf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.labdoc.it_osticket_documenti_LOINCManual.pdf&d=DwMGaQ&c=II16XUCNF0uj2WHDMBdftpHZzyfqZU4E6o4J8m7Yfh-XF5deecOtjPXuMFvj1uWy&r=MwmdyHUR1MNPWZBi1oQ_Ksh4XI39nGu45nleZO875iA&m=y0ZeQWwYL5HPPHFzXzOI1bhdk4dSeihwhwHfkon5Vc8&s=2kqKTotFhxOJFIZqqtADFgunMonVYTj_aavmbTqY8eo&e=>
 .   We may need approval from LOINC to use and share this for GPC-DEV team
work, so let me know and will inquire about any permissions needed.
Thanks, Susan Rea