From: Gpc-dev <gpc-dev-boun...@listserv.kumc.edu> on behalf of Gryzlak, Brian M
<brian-gryz...@uiowa.edu>
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2019 9:30 AM
To: gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu <gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Populating the CDM

Non-UNMC email

Hi everyone,

Do other sites include patients in their CDM if there is no corresponding
record in the ENCOUNTERS table?  I believe UIOWA has done so in the past but
wanted to check to see what others are doing/have done.

Thanks,

Brian

Brian M. Gryzlak, MSW, MA

Project Coordinator

S423 CPHB

319.335.8218

The University of Iowa

Iowa City, IA 52242

brian-gryz...@uiowa.edu<mailto:brian-gryz...@uiowa.edu>

Health Effectiveness Research Center
(HERCe)<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.public-2Dhealth.uiowa.edu_herce_&d=DwMFAg&c=ZukO2fIan9e5E9v43wuy1w&r=gSA0M7Mz28zWOxVF7u6asW5oh-AQwQaAGLRZagOwI6o&m=OmmycFpJB0NV84uXlym7qj0OCXINRFhqsUI7e04m3Nw&s=_QDaPF65gZWyYgRNhBlliE3rnlj2O_l2ghWRbgucBVY&e=>

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure
of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake,
please delete it and immediately contact the sender.