Hi GPC,
Just sharing that if you want to participate in the CDM surveillance COVID
effort, make your best attempt to update the tracking document linked below.

Russ

From: PCORnet PMO <p...@pcornet.org>
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020 at 1:38 PM
To: "PCORnet 2.0 Steering Committee" <steeringcommittee...@pcornet.org>
Subject: Reminder: Friday, March 27th: COVID19 Tracking Doc

Dear PCORnet Colleagues,

This is a friendly reminder to please complete the following tracking
document<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/YDqzCYEnlNiNKXDLh0oF1-?domain=pcornet.imeetcentral.com>
 with the following information by today- Friday, March 27. Please download the
excel spreadsheet, enter your network's information, and upload a new version.

Information not currently known can be updated later. This will be a living
tracking document to understand participation and guide query planning.

Thank you,

PCORnet Coordinating Center
p...@pcornet.org<mailto:p...@pcornet.org>
www.pcornet.org<http://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/3vulC4xqYPumZxzBHMJXSJ?domain=pcornet.org>

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:43 PM PCORnet PMO
Dear PCORnet Colleagues,

In support of the COVID19 CDM and related queries, we have created a space on
iMeet to share supporting documentation, including:

1. Presentation shared with Steering Committee (linked
here<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/Xj2fC1wnBPUkrX6MCpVpU5?domain=urldefense.com>).
2. Living document to share questions, answers, challenges, and solutions
(linked
here<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/lclUC2ko1QuRLQVpS28VKi?domain=urldefense.com>).

Please share broadly with your informatics teams.

To best plan for query distribution and reporting, please complete the
following tracking document (linked
here<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/sN2mC31pKPuGjvXpCQ2gFo?domain=urldefense.com>)
 with the following information by Friday, March 27. Please download the excel
spreadsheet, enter your network's information, and upload a new version.

1. Participation by site – yes/no.
2. Readiness by site – date CDM will be ready for querying.
3. Latency by site – day of week for CDM refresh and lag between EHR extract
and CDM load (if known).

Information not currently known can be updated later. This will be a living
tracking document to understand participation and guide query planning.

The query will go out to select sites starting tomorrow for testing.

Thank you.

PCORnet Coordinating Center
p...@pcornet.org<mailto:p...@pcornet.org>
www.pcornet.org<http://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/3vulC4xqYPumZxzBHMJXSJ?domain=pcornet.org>

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:16 PM PCORnet PMO
Dear PCORnet Colleagues,

PCORnet is organizing an immediate response to the COVID-19 crisis.  We are
taking action across a number of areas, outlined below and in the attached.
1.    A subject matter expert with the CDC has issued a request for any data on
COVID-19 patients and their comorbidities.  By April 1st we ask that all
PCORnet DataMarts create a stand-alone, ancillary COVID-19 version of the
Common Data Model for only patients testing positive for the virus or with a
coronavirus-related ICD-10 code. Queries will be released to run against this
COVID-19 CDM beginning April 3rd with rapid turnaround dates. Details on this
request and the first query table shells are included in the attached.
2.    PCORI has expressed interest in funding a registry for healthcare workers
that will allow us to quickly identify a large cohort of at-risk individuals
who may then be invited to participate in one or more trials.  This registry
will also allow us to obtain self-reported data and other data from enrolled
workers. This registry should be live in less than two weeks.
3.    PCORI has expressed interest in funding a placebo-controlled prophylactic
trial of (hydroxy)chloroquine for healthcare workers. This large trial would be
supported by the registry, and should be enrolling in less than four weeks.
Additional details are in the attached slide deck.
Josie Briggs will be joining tomorrow’s SC meeting and we will further discuss
each of the actions.  In the meantime, please review and consider how best to
mobilize your teams for quick action.

We appreciate that everyone is incredibly busy and that this is a challenging
time.  PCORnet is uniquely positioned to address this health crisis and bears a
responsibility to do all that we can!

Tom Carton
Adrian Hernandez
Rich Platt