Hi Dan,
As mentioned I’ll miss gpc-dev tomorrow due to the ACTS board meeting.

But, Tom Carton and the Steering Committee have been working hard at the
request of PCORI to develop a statement of work for our COVID surveillance
efforts so they could contract/pay us for this work.

Sharing the draft with the comment that it’s final form and budget are in flux
but very relevant for gpc-dev discussion; especially regarding data elements..

Sincerely,

Russ Waitman, PhD
Director, Center for Medical Informatics and Enterprise Analytics
Associate Vice Chancellor for Enterprise Analytics
Professor, Department of Internal Medicine
University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
913-945-7087 (office)
615-584-0590 (cell)
rwait...@kumc.edu<mailto:rwait...@kumc.edu>
http://www.kumc.edu/miea.html