Hi Dan.

The purpose of the lookup table is to handle those results where the range is
not part of the record itself.  Many clinical labs maintain a table or catalog
of ranges.  The idea would be to have the lookup table capture that
information.  But we wouldn’t go the other direction.  We wouldn’t try to
reverse engineer the range based on what’s stored within the individual
records.  If a record has a range and a unit, that’s sufficient.

Thanks.

Keith

On Aug 3, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Dan Connolly