From: mrkfw <mr...@mail.missouri.edu>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 9:52 AM
To: Dan Connolly <dconno...@kumc.edu>; Mandhadi, Vasanthi (Medical Research
Office) <mandha...@health.missouri.edu>; gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu
<gpc-dev@listserv.kumc.edu>
Subject: Re: PCORNet Tumor table

Hi,

According to the “Getting Started” section of README, we need to modify/provide
the Database configuration, naccr.flat-file and, i2b2.patient-mapping-query and
then generate the jar file.

In “DBConfig.groovy” file, we could modify the Database configuration, but we
are not sure where to modify or provide the  naccr.flat-file and
i2b2.patient-mapping-query.

This is my understanding so far, please correct me if I am wrong and provide a
guidance accordingly.

Thank you,

Rana