All: MU’s CDM has been approved. Congratulations!! --Mosa

From: "Waitman, Russ" <russ.wait...@health.missouri.edu>
Date: Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:18 AM
To: Abu Mosa <mo...@health.missouri.edu>, "Mandhadi, Vasanthi (Medical Research
Office)" <mandha...@health.missouri.edu>, "Gassner, Cory"
<gassn...@health.missouri.edu>
Cc: "GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU" <GPC-DEV@LISTSERV.KUMC.EDU>
Subject: Re: C4UMO r018 Approved

Go Tigers!

Russ

From: PCORnet OC <dr...@pcornet.org>
Date: Monday, October 26, 2020 at 10:10 AM
To: Abu Mosa <mo...@health.missouri.edu>, Vasanthi Mandhadi
<mandha...@health.missouri.edu>, "Waitman, Russ"
<russ.wait...@health.missouri.edu>
Cc: Darcy Louzao <darcy.lou...@duke.edu>, Laura Qualls <laura.qua...@duke.edu>,
Jennifer Xu <jennifer...@duke.edu>, Zachariah Cole <zachariah.c...@duke.edu>
Subject: C4UMO r018 Approved

WARNING: This message has originated from an External Source. This may be a
phishing expedition that can result in unauthorized access to our IT System.
Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking
links, or responding to this email.
Good morning,

I’m happy to report that C4UMO's data curation query response for refresh 18
was approved. Please retain a static, locked copy of the SAS version of the
characterized tables and use these data when responding to SAS queries issued
by the DRN OC or study teams, unless instructed otherwise.
You may update the SAS version of the HARVEST Table and the PCORNET_TRIAL
Table, as well as your RDBMS DataMart as needed.
Thanks,
DRN OC Data Curation Team