From: gpfsug-discuss <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@gpfsug.org> On Behalf Of Olaf
Weiser
Sent: Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2024 11:32
To: gpfsug main discussion list <gpfsug-discuss@gpfsug.org>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] ESS GL2 data to new ESS3500

Hi Walter -
Create a new Rg on 3500 , and file system independently from the old environment
Then set up an remote mount relationship and mount or use NFS ( if your release
distance  is too large for multi cluster )
Use AFM to fetch the data into the new file system
You can do it by fileset pr for the whole file system at once

Von: gpfsug-discuss
<gpfsug-discuss-boun...@gpfsug.org<mailto:gpfsug-discuss-boun...@gpfsug.org>>
im Auftrag von Walter Sklenka
<walter.skle...@edv-design.at<mailto:walter.skle...@edv-design.at>>