filesystems (one via mmremotefs from another cluster) did work.

Best,
Chris

On 5/31/19, 2:56 PM, "gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org on behalf of
Weil, Matthew" <gpfsug-discuss-boun...@spectrumscale.org on behalf of
mw...@wustl.edu> wrote:

    Hello all,

    How important is it to separate these two roles.  planning on using AFM
    and I am wondering if we should have the gateways on different nodes
    than the NSDs.  Any opinions?  What about fail overs and maintenance?
    Could one role effect the other?

    Thanks

    Matt

________________________________

This message is for the recipient’s use only, and may contain confidential,
privileged or protected information. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of
this communication is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of this message. The
viruses, as we accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.