David,

You can use the CES protocol nodes to present a swift Object interface or S3
Object interface for applications to access data from the filesystem / write
data into the filesystem over the object protocol.

Check the openstack Swift -S3 compatabioity matrix to make sure that the
functionality from swift aligns with your App requirements

Sent from my iPhone