(and again using PGP/MIME)

Hi Raphaël,

tough issue.

On 03.02.2011, at 10:09, Raphaël “Kena” Poss wrote:
> I also confirm that the content header is on a single line at the point it
> comes from IMAP into Mail.app.
and
> the content header is wrapped if and only if caching is disabled.

So I guess the workflows are:
1. Working: composing mail -> signing it -> sending it -> others can validate it
2. Working?: someone else composes a mail -> signs it -> sends it -> you
download this message -> you can validate it (e.g. this mail)
3. Problem: composing mail -> signing it -> sending it -> download your own
message -> you can validate it

I case that (2) is working I cannot see why (3) doesn't. Assuming you're not
using any filters to modify your own mails I guess this might worth a bug
report to Apple.

Btw: could you sign your reply once?

Best regards, Alex