Hello I wanted to write to you I am having a problem with the GPT tools on the
Mac I software is not uploading my key to the server and I can't download keys
from the server and I can put in the information the preferences I understand
that but that's the problem having and I wanted your help with that if you
could help me please sending e-mail I really appreciate it am I don't know what
else to say everything else works other then getting the key server to activate
and I do that the whole program freezes and I can't do anything more and I have
to shut the GP she tools down on my Mac please help me out and give me an
understanding on how to fix this it would be great I love the software just
learning how to get the keys are for working so please write back when you can
and I look for hearing from you. Thank you very much bye

Andrew Randolph