Hi,

I'm using Microsoft iSCSI initiator, yes, I can see a disk driver in device
manager, but I really can't see it in disk management.

I've also tested a few types of iSCSI target, but the problem persist.

Here are several conditions:

1, Only one iSCSI SAN disk boot, I can't see a disk in diskmangement.

2, Two disks (one is iSCSI disk, one is ATA local attached), If iSCSI can't
boot (without bootloader), the system will boot from local disk, I can see the
iSCSI disk in disk management (shown as disk1), but I can't see the local disk
in disk management.

3, Two iSCSI disks, I can see the second one (disk1) in disk management, but I
can see the two in device management.

Additionally, I installed sanbootconf.

It seems that the GPXE will cause computer's first disk disappear?

Best Regards,

Aldrich