Damned clueless spammers.

We turned off the "subscription required" bit on the lists because we
were trying to make it easy for people to send us patches and bug
reports, and now we know what we were missing.

We'll have to see if it is worth it to have more spam in exchange for
letting people post without having to moderate.

/ Marty /

On 6/11/10 4:46 AM, Kyle Kienapfel wrote:
> I clicked the opt-out, hopefully nobody minds.

Thanks.  I don't use facebook and don't have much interest in clicking a
link to it :)