On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 9:39 PM, Bob Quincy <bqproducti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've managed to get the BIOS loaded and to get a VM to boot from my SAN, but
> I'd really love if the NVRAM settings would work.
>
> Do these not work with vmware e1000 adapters?

The e1000 driver and most other gPXE drivers do not support nvo.

Have you considered building with an embedded gPXE script?  This means
writing a gPXE script with the commands needed to configure and boot.
Then you build a gPXE image that includes this script inside the gPXE
binary.  The script is executed when gPXE starts before DHCP:

http://etherboot.org/wiki/scripting

Stefan