What is your ietd.conf looking like? Can you post that?

From: gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org [mailto:gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org] On
Behalf Of Dustin Eward
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:40 PM
To: gpxe@etherboot.org
Subject: [gPXE] Could not initialise iSCSI device: Input/Output error

sanboot iscsi:192.168.1.123::::iqn.name:foo

"Could not initialise iSCSI device: Input/Output error"

However, Windows iSCSI Initiator can mount it, format it, whatever it wants.

I tried mounting a bootable .iso, same error. Again, Windows iSCSI Initiator
has no problem. I even set my /boot and / partitions in ietd. While windows
can't read the reiserFS/ext2 partitions, it still shows me the unallocated
disk. gPXE, yup, you guessed it; Input/Output error.

Does gPXE work for anyone, anywhere?