Did you miss this article from Microsoft?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/976042/

-----Original Message-----
From: gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org [mailto:gpxe-boun...@etherboot.org] On
Behalf Of Takahiro Wagatsuma
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2010 2:43 AM
To: gpxe@etherboot.org
Subject: [gPXE] Windows7 iSCSI boot

Hello

I tried to boot Windows 7 from iSCSI target and, succeeded
by following steps.

1. Install Windows 7 into a physical disk
2. Run setup.bat of sanbootconf-0.9.7 as Administrator
3. Remove Network filter driver entry from registry
4. Transfer the physical disk image to the iSCSI target
5. Remove the physical disk from PC
6. Boot PC from the iSCSI target by gPXE sanboot (pxelinux+gPXE)

Detailed step of 3.
1. run regedt32.exe as Administrator
2. open
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11
CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}"
3. Find Physical NIC Entry from sub keys and open it
   for example, "0007"
4. Open "Linkage" sub key
5. Remove "FilterList" value
5. Create a new value as name "FilterList", type binary, value empty.

Probably default value of "FilterList" are "QoS Packet Scheduler" and
"WFP Lightweight Filter".

The "QoS Packet Scheduler" of "FilterList" can remove
 by Network Connection Control Panel.
But I don't know the right way to remove "WFP Lightweight Filter".

Changing "FilterList" value type as binary makes some trouble.
"Configure" button of "Local Area Connection Proprety" become not
functional.
But it can be open from "Device Manager".

Does anyone know the right way to remove "WFP Lightweight Filter" from
"FilterList" ?